Join DDI's NEW and IMPROVED Facilitators' Network (FN)
Are you a DDI-certified facilitator, master trainer or Targeted Selection® Administrator or Program Manager? Would you like to join your colleagues in an online community and share best practices, success stories, and tips? Do you want access to the latest updates to the solutions you deliver, along with DDI thought leaders and training experts?
Then you need to join the Facilitators' Network… it's FREE!
Benefits of membership:
- 24 x 7 online access to:
- Valuable training tips and best practices
- Important DDI product updates and enhancements
- Discussion boards and the latest thought leadership in leadership and workforce development, and selection best practices
- FN TV, featuring videos from other trainers containing tips, learner reactions, and insights into their training implementations
- The ability to network with your fellow facilitators from around the world
- Free webinars on timely and relevant training issues
You are eligible to join the Facilitators' Network if any of these apply:
- You successfully completed the DDI Facilitation Skills Workshop (formerly the Plus Workshop) and were certified as a Facilitator for DDI's Learning Systems (training may have taken place at DDI or within your organization).
- You successfully completed either the Targeted Selection®: Administrator or Targeted Selection®: Program Manager workshops
- You successfully completed the DDI Targeted Selection®: Trainer Workshop and were certified as a Targeted Selection: Trainer (training may have taken place at DDI or within your organization).
- You successfully completed the Master Trainer Certification and were certified as a Master Trainer for any of DDI's Learning Systems, Maximizing Performance or Targeted Selection®, which certifies you to 'train the trainer' (training would have taken place at your organization).
Due to the high volume of membership requests, there is an average of 7-10 business days for membership approvals. We thank you for your patience, and assure you that the wait is well worth it! For any immediate needs, more information, or questions about the site, contact the Facilitators' Network at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Facilitators’ Network is housed on Microsoft SharePoint 2007. SharePoint sites function best when using Windows XP or Windows 7 operating systems and Internet Explorer 7+ browser. While Internet Explorer 7+ is the recommended browser, the following browsers will also work but you may notice some formatting issues or slight functionality loss:
- Firefox 4 and above
- Safari 5 and above
- Google Chrome 10 and above
- AOL cannot be used