Meet our Leadership Team
Vice President ASEAN
Suchada is responsible for the creation and implementation of the region's business strategy, financial performance, and for the management of all aspects of the Philippines, Malaysian, Singapore, Thailand and Korean operations, which together make up the ASEAN and Korean region.
Accomplished on a broad range of leadership and talent management practices, Suchada provides business-relevant counsel to a diverse range of organizations and industries, identifying needs and proposing solutions primarily in the areas of leadership development, succession management, and talent acquisition.
- ASEAN | Korea top line and bottom line planning and oversight
- Business strategy development and implementation
- Overseeing operations across the region
- Taking lead on the leadership development and management of talent pools
- Providing consultation to clients on leadership and succession.
- Co-Author of Global Leadership Forecast: Thailand Highlights, with Richard S. Wellins, Ph.D. and Jazmine Boatman, Ph.D. (2011)
- Presents at conferences and events in Thailand on leadership and talent trends.
- Previously the Business Development Director, then Managing Director, DDI Thailand
- Human Resources Director
- Director of Sales and Marketing
Education and Credentials
- M.B.A. in Marketing from Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational psychology from University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- DDI-certified facilitator and program manager for Targeted Selection®
- DDI-certified facilitator for Interaction Management® Leadership Series
- DDI-qualified facilitator for Business Impact Leadership: Mid-Level Leadership Series