DDI LeaderCon 2020
San Antonio, TX
You'll find us deep in the heart of Texas! San Antonio and its famed River Walk welcome us for DDI LeaderCon 2020.
And, it's not just what you'll learn, but how you'll learn. From keynotes to client-led sessions, professional development workshops, networking, and more, LeaderCon gives you the knowledge to fuel your professional growth and the tools to help you shape the future of leadership in your organization.
Most importantly, you'll leave with the skills to make every moment of leadership count.
What to expect this year
- Learn from fellow HR and leadership professionals who will share how they are optimizing DDI solutions.
- Hear from thought leaders on hot HR trends and topics.
- Experience the future of leadership development technologies in the DDI Innovations Lab.
- Collaborate and expand your network of like-minded peers.
Keynote Speaker Josh Bersin
We are excited to announce our featured keynote, Josh Bersin, analyst, author, educator, and thought leader, who will share his insights on the global talent market and the challenges and trends impacting business workforces around the world.
Who will be attending LeaderCon 2020?
DDI LeaderCon 2020 is a leadership development conference for human resource professionals and other business leaders who want to learn how to create a renewed vision for leadership in their organizations.
What are the registration fees?
- March 1 - May 31: $1095 (Save the most!)
- June 1 - August 30: $1195
- After August 30: $1495
- Groups of 3+ will receive an additional discount of $100 per person off the current published rate
License Client Registration Rates
Registrant’s organization must have a signed DDI License agreement in place and may use labor dollars as registration payment.
- March 1 - May 31: $945 (Save the most!)
- June 1 - August 30: $1045
- After August 30: $1245
- Groups of 3+ will receive an additional discount of $100 per person of the current published rate
What does the registration fee include?
The registration fee includes the following:
- Two professional development workshops on October 26
- Welcome Party on October 26
- All general and breakout sessions on October 27 & 28
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on October 27 & 28
How many professional development workshops can I attend on October 26?
You may attend a morning (8:30am-11:30am) workshop and an afternoon (1:30pm-4:30pm) workshop on October 26.
Both are included in your registration fee.
About the Venue
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter with the rate of $225 + applicable taxes. The hotel, currently undergoing a complete transformation, is conveniently located along the famed River Walk and is steps from the Alamo:
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205