Meet our Leadership Team
Consulting Director, DDI Thailand
Pattarin has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources as a training and development manager, recruitment manager, and vice president of human resources. In these roles prior to joining DDI, her achievements and experiences include the establishment of performance standards for service areas, and designing in-house training programs and roadmaps as part of career development planning.
In her current role, Pattarin takes the lead in consulting, designing, and implementing large-scale talent initiatives that include assessment, leadership development, performance management, and selection systems across all levels in client organizations. She has led numerous projects which involved project planning, job analyses and competency profiling, customizing training materials and samples, as well as certifying in-house facilitators and administrators.
- Previously the Business Development Director, DDI Thailand
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Recruitment Manager
- Training & Development Manager
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (English), Faculty of Archaeology, Silpakorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- DDI-certified Master Trainer for DDI’s Targeted Selection® and Interaction Management®