Who's Eligible to Join?
The Facilitator Exchange is intended for DDI-certified facilitators who are working with organizations that have a current agreement and partnership with DDI.
Eligible certifications include:
- Facilitator Certification Process
- Facilitator Qualification Process
- Facilitation Skills Workshop
- Master Trainer Certification
- Targeted Selection®: Administrator
- Targeted Selection®: Program Manager
- Targeted Selection®: Trainer
Not yet certified?
Level Up with Facilitator Boosters
You have the skills and tools today to deliver breakthrough experiences. As the workplace evolves, your role changes. Plus, demands from learners and stakeholders expand. You can grow your skills and excel in changing times with our series of Facilitator Boosters.
Facilitator Booster sessions prepare you to:
- Facilitate DDI courses in a virtual classroom
- Create a psychologically safe space to foster courage and inclusion
- Train interviewers in Targeted Selection
- Pioneer immersive learning with virtual reality
You're Invited to The Hub!
The Hub is an online portal for important announcements, select materials, and other facilitator resources. An invitation to register and log in was sent shortly after your certification.
Note that The Hub is only available for facilitators at companies who are current DDI clients.
Having trouble logging in or accessing files on The Hub? We hope not! DDI's Service Ready team is here when you need us. You can call +1-800-438-4525 or click the button below to send us a message.
On-demand Webinar: We’ll share the latest updates on what’s new and available, plus give you a sneak peek into what’s coming.WEBINAR
What’s New, What’s Next: Exclusive Updates for DDI Facilitators
Best practices for facilitating inclusive leadership training, including pitfalls to avoid and the special skills facilitators need to enhance (and not derail) DEI discussions.BLOG
How to Facilitate Inclusive Leadership Training
On-demand Webinar: In this webinar, our presenters will share the 10 best practices to make you a great virtual facilitator.WEBINAR
10 Best Practices to Become an Exceptional Virtual Facilitator