Leadership Development Subscription
Make Leadership Development a Way of Work
“If you’re not growing, you’re dying.” Just as the old adage says, leaders need to constantly update their skills to stay competitive in a rapidly changing world. That’s why DDI created a leadership development subscription to give you the ultimate option for flexible, ongoing development:
- All the tools to create custom learning journeys: DDI’s courses, microcourses and digital tools are at your fingertips so you can easily customize learning experiences for your leaders.
- Curated experiences for maximum results: We get it: Your leaders are pressed for time. We help you curate the right content based on our proven science of results.
- Built on competencies: We’re famous for our action-based competencies. Because it’s not just about learning. It’s about changing what your leaders can do.
- Ready to grow with you: You don’t need to commit your whole company right away. Start with a group of leaders and build.
Ready to get started?
What’s Included in a Leadership Development Subscription
DDI’s leadership development subscription offers our award-winning content in three ways:
- Foundation: Our Foundation subscription includes everything you need to develop the key skills that will help you set your leadership culture at the frontline.
- MultiLevel: Our MultiLevel subscription includes all of the content in the Foundation level, plus adds business-focused development for mid-level and senior leaders. In addition, you have broader access to our diversity and inclusion content that spans multiple levels of your organization.
- Enterprise License: The best choice for complete customization! With our enterprise license, you can tailor our content for all of your needs across your company.
“As we’re doing reinforcement of skills, we were able to grab all this variety, whether it’s online learning, an accelerator, or other things we have access to and then be able to really enforce training to get the best value from our investment.”
— Janine Luz, Vice President, Learning
Customize Learning Journeys
There are a ton of choices when it comes to training and development. So how do you know what to pick and how to create the right programs?
That’s where a leadership development subscription comes in. We help you build blended learning journeys just for your leaders. Whether it's virtual or in-person classroom training, bite-sized microcourses or online development tools, we make sure your program delivers.
And if something comes up and you need to make a change? It’s easy. Because you’ve got access to all the tools you need.
Meet Your Strategic Learning Team
Over the years, our clients have been clear that the thing they love most about working with us is our people.
With a DDI Leadership Development Subscription, you get a dedicated strategic learning team who will be devoted to your success. And that’s more than just getting you set up. You’ll get to draw on their deep expertise to help you create a world-class program.
In other words, we’re an extension of your team. We’re not successful until you are.
It’s All About the Content
We know the big question on your mind: What about the content?
DDI’s content is proven to change behavior. Drive business results. And even change lives.
But most of all? It’s available in multiple modalities. So whether you’re bringing people together in person, going for an all-virtual experience, or taking a blended approach, our leadership development subscription has you covered.
Proven Learning Systems at Every Level
Help your managers begin high-impact leadership careers with the world's most proven leadership development programDEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Interaction Management: Frontline Leadership Program
Help your mid- and senior leaders learn to lead for impact that hits your bottom line.DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Business Impact Leadership: Mid- and Senior-Level Development
More gender diversity, better business results. Accelerate development for your women leaders.DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Women in Leadership Program
Gundersen needed the energy of all 8,000 employees to improve its excellence in patient care. It was up to leaders to drive engagement and culture change to make it happen.CLIENT STORY
Driving Engagement and Culture Change at Gundersen Health System
Featuring Randall Gross, System Director, Talent Development, on how DDI was by PeaceHealth's side as it formulated its talent strategy.CLIENT STORY
PeaceHealth Finds a Strategic Partner in DDI
Dr. Steven Rogelberg, author of The Surprising Science of Meetings, reveals what research says about meetings and offers useful tips to help make your next meeting more productive. (Episode 13)PODCAST
Making Meetings Less Awful