Meet our Leadership Team
Alice Pescuric currently supports DDI key clients in the areas of leadership development and executive-level assessment and coaching, leading to faster on-boarding and stronger development planning for top talent. She has over 25 years of experience as a senior human resources executive, business executive, and strategic talent management consultant.
Prior to her current role, she was a member of DDI’s senior management team and Operating Committee. At DDI Alice has held numerous positions in product management and consulting services. As VP of the Training and Development Technology group and later SVP of the Workforce Planning Practice, she was responsible for the design, development, and launch of award-winning products and services in the areas of leadership development, team effectiveness, customer service, performance management, and technology-based learning tools.
In her current role, her typical client engagements include working with executive selection, assessment and feedback, senior-level coaching engagements, and executive and high-potential program design and delivery. Her current and past clients span a variety of industries including Cognizant, CA Technologies, Halliburton, SAIC, Walmart, DSW, REI, Ohio University, the University of Pittsburgh including the Health Plan and the Medical Center, Mine Safety Appliances, and BorgWarner.
Education and Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. in Speech and Communications, Cum Laude
- Numerous certifications including DDI-certified behavioral assessor, Targeted Selection®, Hogan Assessment Systems, DDI-certified learning systems facilitator and master trainer, and various coaching programs
- Sales certifications, including IMPAX Sales Process, Huthwaite SPIN Selling, Huthwaite Sales Coaching, and Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Gestalt Institute Coaching Certification
- Board Certified Coach—in progress
Executive Development and Coaching Style
Alice’s approach is engaging and business focused. She brings her combined experience in business and organizational leadership as well as best practices in executive development to help organizations and individuals identify critical issues and co-create impactful solutions. Her coaching style is supportive and encouraging, building trust while challenging barriers and prompting new ways of thinking. She is known among clients for her ability to listen with curiosity, not judgment, encouraging personal risk-taking and accountability. The result is coaching and executive development solutions that add measurable value to the individual and organizational performance.
Sample Clients and Industry Experience
- Seven-year assignment supporting a major global retailer providing executive assessment and development services at the vice-president level and above. Other retail engagements include delivering mid-level management workshops on translating strategy into results for a multi-brand holding company and supporting high-potential programs for specialty retailers at both corporate and regional levels.
- Three-year role as client engagement manager for a multiyear culture change initiative in the defense industry.
- Consulting partner to mid-sized manufacturing organization supporting organizational transformation including vision and values clarification, creation of a customer service strategy, implementation of competency-based systems, and evaluation of key talent for organizational restructuring. Alice has had similar experience in healthcare environments.
Career Highlights and Qualifications
- Senior vice president, Workforce Development Practice, and member of the Operating Committee, DDI
- Vice president of training and development technologies, DDI
- Product manager, Interaction Management®
- Director of executive development and succession planning with a major division of The May Department Stores Company
- Director of executive development and talent management with a division of the British-owned BATUS retail group
Additional and Unique Interests
- Interpersonal skills coaching including emotional intelligence, executive presentation skills, and transition coaching are her hallmarks.
- Working with global clients and the diversity of international consulting and delivery. She thrives when traveling the world for business as well as pleasure, getting a deep indoctrination into the regional cultures and business practices.
- Alice has developed a special interest in helping young leaders. She has volunteered as a coach in a program that focuses on leadership development for young female professionals in civic and NFP environments and teaches emotional intelligence skills to veterans returning from deployment to civilian leadership roles. She is also active in many organizations in her community, including serving six years as chair of the Civil Service Commission.
- In her downtime, she enjoys golfing, horseback riding, and tap dancing.