Meet our Leadership Team
Harpreet Ghumman’s executive coaching style is all about expansive thinking, both in terms of geography and leadership habits. She has worked with CEOs and CXOs across many global regions and cultures to help them understand their challenges, leverage insights to make better decisions, and turn their visions into executable strategies across the organization.
An award-winning thought leader in organizational development, Harpreet has specialized in working with senior executives, high-potential leaders, and women in leadership. She fuses her knowledge of technology and psychology to create engaging, immersive experiences to help executives learn, discover their unique strengths, and expand their mindsets and repertoire of skills.
Over the last two decades, Harpreet has worked with large multi-national corporations across the U.S., Canada, India and New Zealand. Her industry experience spans retail, telecom, banking, IT, technology and manufacturing, among others.
Key Capabilities and Experience
- Consulting & Group Facilitation- As an organizational development architect she specializes in developing capability building frameworks for leadership, performance and culture. Key focus areas include Authentic Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion and Emotional Intelligence.
- Coaching Systemically (Individuals & Teams)- Harpreet is an outcome-focused executive coach, helps leaders identify dysfunctional patterns and behaviors and supports them in creating powerful actions and changes leading to outcomes they desire. Her approach is collaborative, yet challenging to drive expansive thinking.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Harpreet works across cultures and geographies, specializing in cultural sensitivity and inclusive behaviors.
Education and Credentials
- MBA from Pune University (India)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours in Economics, from Punjab University
- Accredited Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Coaching certification from Co-Active Coaching
- EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360 certification
- Certificate on Social Construction from the Taos Institute
- Global Organization Development Certificate by NTL
- Certified in Hogan’s Strengths Assessment
- Certified in Design Thinking (IDEO, USA)
- 6 years of experience as chairperson of the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) Committee