Meet our Leadership Team
Senior Consultant, DDI Australia
Stephanie designs and delivers a range of services that build organisational capability. As a Senior Consultant for DDI, Stephanie has built competency frameworks and selection solutions, and has delivered performance and learning solutions within a variety of organisations across banking, finance, information technology, manufacturing, mining, and government sectors for clients.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (Human Movement), University of Technology
- Professional Diploma in Human Resources, Deakin University
- DDI-certified Targeted Selection® Master Trainer
- DDI-certified Master Trainer
Key Capabilities and Experience
Stephanie has worked with organisations in a broad range of industries to implement best practice systems. Recent projects include:
- 2009-2010: Delivery of nine-month mid-level leadership program for an organisation within the financial sector. These programs were targeted at high-performing leaders with potential for future senior leadership roles. The program was delivered to leadership groups from four different business units, and each program was customised to the particular group’s unique development needs and business challenges.
- 2008: Delivery of frontline leadership program for mining manufacturing organisation as part of its global strategy to enhance leadership behaviour through an integrated learning program including knowledge/skill acquisition, intersession activities, application of skills, and follow-through activities. This program is designed to increase individual and organisational capabilities by providing leaders with one consistent leadership vocabulary, set of philosophies/concepts, and defined behaviours.
- 2008: Design and delivery of development planning program for individuals in a general management talent pool within a large telecommunications organisation. Program offering has been extended to all employees within the organisation due to its success, and other organisations have since adopted this program as part of their talented leader framework.