DDI’s Third-party Service Providers (“Subprocessors”) and Licensees
This listing is effective as of June 12, 2020.
(Click here to download a PDF version of this list.)
Development Dimensions International, Inc. (“DDI”) will use some or all of the subprocessors listed below in order to assist in the provision of its Products and Services to its Clients. A subprocessor is a third party engaged by DDI that processes personal data on behalf of DDI. Additional Products or Services-specific subprocessors may be identified in statements of work or other written agreements including, but not limited to an amendment to the Master Agreement.
Data Centers and Cloud Providers
- Expedient – Primary and secondary (disaster recovery) data centers (Used with all products)
- Microsoft – Cloud productivity tools, VoIP, and application hosting (Used with DDI's PinpointSM)
Data may be backed up on archival media managed by a third party such as Iron Mountain in the USA. Data may also be backed up digitally on a provider distinct from the data centers above where information is hosted. For example, applications hosted in Microsoft Azure in one region may be backed up to Microsoft Azure in the same region to provide redundancy.
- Iron Mountain – offsite data backups
Assessment Providers / Processors
The following providers are utilized for their intellectual property as well as their hosting services.
- CoachLogix - Management platform used to support DDI coaching engagements (Used with all coaching products)
- Hogan Assessment Systems, Inc. - Third party who produces personality inventories (Used with all assessments)
- Profiling Online - Third party 360 survey provider (Used with LM®)
- Qualtrics - Service platform that hosts DDI surveys (Can be used with any product)
- Rhabit - Platform through which individuals can provide anonymous feedback to their peers (Used with IM®)
- Shopify - E-commerce platform used to purchase virtual classroom products (Upon request)
The following providers are utilized for their services.
- Acclaim - Digital badging for officially recognized DDI certifications. (Used for DDI’s FCP, FQP, TS®, and Success ProfilesSM Card Sort)
- cVent - Online registration portal used for workshop registration (Used with IM® and BIL®)
- Rustici Software - Content delivery party
- ScheduleOnce - Online scheduling system (Used with MR, Leader3 Ready®, AT and CoachLinkSM)
- Twilio - Used for voice capture (Included with MR, Leader3 Ready®, and AT); Bulk email delivery and management tool (Used with all DDI's PinpointSM applications)
- ViaTech - ViaTech - Content delivery party for electronic delivery of materials (Included with IM®, BIL®, TS®, and WBT)
We use subprocessors for general business operations including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics for customer relationship management, Oracle for accounting and invoicing, and Oracle Taleo Cloud for online recruitment services. These subprocessors only process business contact information.
Additionally, third parties may be utilized to support DDI Products and Services. Support personnel may access data to the extent necessary to perform support functions such as incident response, service operations, and troubleshooting.
- Drift - corporate website chat support tool
- Ideal Integrations - DDI’s cyber security partner (Used with all products)
- Magna5 - DDI’s data managed services platform/customer support partner (Used with all products)
- NTT - DDI’s network monitoring partner (Used with all products)
- ServiceNow - DDI’s customer support Tool (Used with all products)
- Data may be transferred via phone calls or conferencing. DDI utilizes platforms such as Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
Chinese-Language Users only
- Alibaba Cloud – chat support tool for Chinese-language users
- China NetCenter – performance enhancer for Chinese-language users
- 21ViaNet – bulk email delivery
Virtual Reality Experiences only
- Facebook Technologies, LLC – Oculus VR hardware and software distribution
- IBM – Watson Speech to Text Processing
- STRIVR – VR hosting
Services may be performed by DDI subsidiaries. A list of subsidiaries is available at https://www.ddiworld.com/about/global.
Third-party Licensees are resellers of DDI’s Intellectual Property. These resellers cover various geographic locations and can provide coverage of delivery in their specific location should the need arise. The following are DDI Licensees:
- Consultores Target Limitada – Chile
- Target DDI – Perú
- Duja Consulting – South Africa
- Management Service Center, Co., Ltd. (MSC) – Japan
- PT Daya Dimensi – Indonesia
- Sheffield Limited – New Zealand
- SNA-DDI – South Korea
- Taurus Group Consulting – Turkey
As DDI’s subprocessors change, we will inform our clients of updates by posting a new list at https://www.ddiworld.com/third-party-providers.
We recommend you bookmark this page and check back periodically for updates.
You can also sign-up for an RSS feed notification of these changes.