The moment a person becomes a leader, everything changes. Suddenly, they aren’t judged by their own success, but by the success of others. And they’re often unprepared for how stressful that change will be – both for them and their teams.
In this on-demand webinar, Dr. Tacy Byham, CEO of DDI and author of Your First Leadership Job, will help you set up your first-time leaders for success, whether they’re in the first year of their new role or are still working on mastering some skills a few years in.
She will cover:
- Research into the top challenges for first-time leaders.
- How to reduce anxiety and increase confidence in new leaders.
- The key foundational skills that every leader needs to learn.
- How to address remote work and learning.
- How to architect blended learning journeys that will accelerate success for first-time leaders.