10 Best Practices to Become an Exceptional Virtual Facilitator
On-demand Webinar: In this webinar, our presenters will share the 10 best practices to make you a great virtual facilitator.
What makes you a great facilitator in the classroom may not translate to the virtual environment.
We know it can be a challenge to change your approach – especially if you’ve been facilitating in the traditional classroom for a long time. At DDI, we have offered virtual classroom for more than a decade and have created many of the industry best practices.
In this on-demand webinar, our presenters will share the 10 best practices to make you a great virtual facilitator. They will cover such practices as:
- Design principles for converting face-to-face training to engaging virtual classroom sessions.
- How to manage small group breakout sessions in a virtual environment.
- Using your voice as a key tool for success.
- Simple ways to inject energy and fun into virtual classroom sessions.
- Providing networking opportunities for virtual participants.
On-demand Webinar: Learn how NewYork-Presbyterian rapidly transformed its approach to hiring and interviewing, even while the hospital system was at its most vulnerable.WEBINAR
Hiring During a Crisis: Interviewing for Amazing
On-demand Webinar: Learn how to get fast and objective data to help you select on develop frontline leaders with DDI’s Leadership Snapshot test.WEBINAR
Take a Leadership Snapshot: Fast Data to Select or Develop First-Line Leaders
On-demand Webinar: Our Global Leadership Forecast authors will take a deep dive into the five global leadership megatrends revealed in the report.WEBINAR
5 Global Leadership Megatrends Shaping the Future of Leadership