High-Potential Leadership Series: Accelerating Frontline to Midlevel Leaders
On-demand Webinar: In part two of our high-potential leadership series, we explore how to accelerate high-potential talent among your frontline leaders.
Only 40% of mid-level leadership roles can be filled internally, according to a survey of more than 2,500 HR leaders. As companies look to fill the other 60%, they need to be focused on accelerating their high-potential frontline leaders as soon as possible.
In part two of our high-potential leadership series, we explore how to accelerate high-potential talent among your frontline leaders. We’ll cover how to:
- Identify frontline leaders who have potential for higher levels of leadership.
- Use the right assessments for the correct purposes.
- Create acceleration pools to ensure leaders are preparing for their next moves.
- Ensure that your high-potential leaders are ready for the specific business challenges facing your company.
How one organization improved frontline leader turnover using an innovative, blended approach to leadership development.CLIENT STORY
How We Did It: Improving Frontline Leader Turnover
Everything you need to know about self-directed leadership development. Learn what to do to ensure it’s successful, which pitfalls to watch out for, best practices, and more.BLOG
Self-Directed Leadership Development: All You Need to Know
On-demand Webinar: Learn about what your board needs to know about their executive bench in order accelerate their readiness.WEBINAR
What Your Board Needs to Know: Illuminating Your Executive Bench