Hiring During a Crisis: Interviewing for Amazing
On-demand Webinar: Learn how NewYork-Presbyterian rapidly transformed its approach to hiring and interviewing, even while the hospital system was at its most vulnerable.
As a top-ranked hospital in the United States, NewYork-Presbyterian has always viewed recruiting as a top priority, especially given the highly competitive New York City talent market. But as COVID-19 ravaged New York City last year, demand for staff skyrocketed and competencies – such as resilience, resourcefulness, inclusion, etc. – became even more important.
In this webinar, NewYork-Presbyterian will share how it rapidly transformed its approach to hiring and interviewing, even while the hospital system was at its most vulnerable. NYP’s David Crawford, Vice President and head of Talent Acquisition, will share real world tips and lessons that worked when the need to pivot to a new process became necessary. With his DDI co-presenter Jill Low, David will share:
- How a refreshed competency model emphasized behaviors needed during and post-COVID-19
- How to have conversations about bias in the interviewing process.
- The benefits of thorough training for hiring managers on the art of behavioral interviewing.
- How to change the learning approach when distance learning became the mandate.
- The impact of behavioral interviewing on talent quality, brand, and manager confidence.
Women and Burnout in Leadership
On-demand Webinar: Learn how DDI's solutions can help you create a practical and objective framework to improve your selection process.WEBINAR
Hire the Best to Bounce Back: Every Hire Makes a Difference
Many leaders are now faced with leading a virtual team for the first time. In this episode a panel of DDI leadership experts share practical advice for doing it right. (Episode 20)PODCAST
The Virtual Team Challenge for Leaders