Café DDI Roundtable: Leveling Up the Customer Experience
In this Café DDI Virtual Roundtable, we address the topic: Leveling up the Customer Experience.
Consumers from all walks of life are now aware of and have experienced what it’s like to go digital as part of their daily lives—making payments, ordering food, participating in meetings and learning something new. For some, especially millennials, this has been a godsend of speed and convenience. For others, it’s been a curse of technological complexity with no one to talk to when things go wrong. There is a growing expectation that companies should be able to provide a seamless, trustworthy and fit-for-purpose customer experience—be it online, brick-and-mortar or both. As many companies have realized, this is easier said than done. More importantly, how does a company differentiate itself and drive a sustainable competitive advantage in this omni-channel environment? What are the key considerations? What new people capabilities are required and how best to acquire and/or develop them?
In this Café DDI Virtual Roundtable, we will be addressing the topic: Leveling up the Customer Experience.
During this now on-demand session, we will:
- Provide practical insights into the opportunities and challenges for organizations to provide seamless customer experience in a fast-emerging omnichannel environment
- Articulate the new capabilities required to meet customer’s expected experience
- Define the best ways to acquire and develop such capabilities
- Kelvin Ang | Chief Executive Officer, AIA Philam Life
- Rebecca V. Eclipse | Chief Customer Experience Officer and Head of the Office of Strategy, Globe Telecom
- Raymond B. Ravelo | VP and Chief Sustainability Officer, MERALCO, President & CEO, ESakay, Inc
- Roland B. Ruiz | Managing Director, DDI Philippines (session moderator)
Every leader should be seeking to empower their team. But it's easier said than done. Laurence Pintenat discusses empowerment vs. micromanagement, and why so many leaders fall into the trap.PODCAST
Empowerment vs. Micromanagement
How the company behind such iconic apparel brands as CALVIN KLEIN and Tommy Hilfiger built a comprehensive global talent management function.CLIENT STORY
How PVH Is Evolving—By Evolving Its Talent
Within a field that advances so quickly, why is it that progress for women in STEM is so abysmal and how can that be changed?ARTICLE
Are We Underselling the Promise of Women in STEM Leadership Roles?